Hippa Compliance Services
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Certificate
|Type Of Service Provider||Certificate|
|Type Of Ownership||Proprietorship|
|Delivery Time||1 WEEK|
|Type Of Services||iIT|
|Company Type||health plans, health care clearinghouses|
|Type Of Industry||IT|
- HIPAA was initially published on 1996 to protect an employee health insurance benefits while changing employment.
- HIPAA Privacy and Security rules (added in 2003, and 2005 respectively) provides for protecting the personal health information.
- Additional legislations (Breach Enforcement Rule (2006), HITECH act (2009), Breach Notification Rule (2009) and Final Omnibus Rule (2013), further increased the legal framework required to protect, secure, report and expand the scope of security obligations.
- If your organisation is an either a covered entity or a business associate, you need to be HIPAA compliant.
- In Coral we have successfully advised and implemented HIPAA compliance for business such as Insurance companies, cloud providers, software as a service providers, product companies, medical service providers, and business process outsourcing companies.
- Using a 6-step methodology, we ensure that all the applicable requirements of the law and the best practices are designed, documented, implemented and monitored, thereby ensuring you remain HIPAA compliant.
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 1 WEEK
- Packaging Details: VIA EMAIL